Save the headless snow men by fling’ing their heads at them using a cannon. 100 levels of fun, addictive game, similiar to old-school worms. Puzzle / Match 3 / Action game, you’ll need lots of skill and a little bit of luck.
Use your Blue Snow Cannon to Fling the Snow Men their heads.
You need to match the heads to the different Snow Man.
Save all the Snow Men to complete each Level.
In Time Trial mode you need to save the Snow Men before time runs out.
Score points for how well you do!
Your name and scores are recorded on the High Scores charts!Continue Reading
Shoot cannonballs at stacks of fridges, tvs, and microwaves and cause maximum damage to pass each level. Bash, bounce, explode, and burn your way through 49 challenging levels.
Aim with the mouse, and click to shoot. Position the mouse further from the cannon to increase shot power. Aim for targets that are worth more money in order to meet the level damage goals.Continue Reading
A simple game about arranging tiles to match patterns, in order to satisfy the requests of your people.
You can play any of the standard 3×3 or 4×4 puzzles in any order, or you can try any of the 3×3 or 4×4 custom levels — if you enjoy the smaller puzzles and want to play 5×5 or 6×6 levels, you can purchase a level pack through MochiCoins! (You can also purchase the level editing tool, so you can submit your own custom levels.)
Once the level begins, click on a tile adjacent to the empty slot to swap the tile and empty space. (Just like a sliding block puzzle.)
To complete the level, match the tiles to the pattern requested by the little character in the corner of the screen. The empty slot MUST BE in the lower right corner of the puzzle to complete a level.
Benevolence will keep track of your shortest times and fewest moves for all the standard levels, so you can try to beat your best time or try to solve the levels in fewer moves than before.Continue Reading
You are the Guardian Rock. After millenia of slumber you rise to defend the glorious temple from intruding archaeologists. Use brute force or take use of ancient devices spread across the temple to achieve your goals and solve all 48 puzzles. Bonus content available in the Mochi Coins store!
Destroy all puny human intruders by crashing into them as the Guardian Rock, then continue to the next room by entering the shining door. Avoid spikes, TNT and cannonballs and take use of the ancient traps and devices in the temple to drive all intruders out.Continue Reading
Create a three man Group of heroes to discover the secret behind an ancient artefact, hidden since the Wars of Magic! Fight different foes: wild animals; grim faced robbers and creatures of darkness! Develop your characters: there are seven sorts of weapon; over thirty different pieces of magic and many Skills to learn. Take part in another quest in the realm of Avael!
A short tutorial explains the basics.
Tooltips explain all elements.
Place colored pieces into the game field to connect center and the colored sides!
Weakening environment and the same time dynamic gameplay.
When you’ll reach an achievement, check out the game’s “upgrades & store” section to get premium features as a gift!
– Choose any colored piece from the right,
– Press and release the left mouse button,
– Move the piece there you want,
– Left click again to release piece. 🙂
While you dragging piece, you can rotate it by mouse wheel or a Space key.
Good luck!Continue Reading
BlastWave: Lost At Sea is an isometric, challenging puzzle / action game.
Your task as a benevolent god is to guide the survivors of a shipwreck to the rescue zone.
Do so so you have the awsome power of nature on your side!
Using the mouse you suck and blast your way through 16 challenging levels.
+ Hold left mouse to create a whirlpool.
+ Release mouse to blast!
Way of an Idea is inspired by a physics-classroom chalk board. Limited chalk, distracting objects, and tricky circumstances will keep even the most intellectual player challenged throughout 19 levels.
Your objective is to draw chalk-lines on the board to guide the apple (“the idea”) on its way to Einstein’s head.Continue Reading
‘Dr.Stone Age’ is an Incredible Machine style puzzler with a Stone Age theme. Arrange the available objects to create a contraption that will knock out the boar in each stage. There are 100 stages include 3 tutorials.
‘Dr.Stone Age’ is an Incredible Machine style puzzler with a Stone Age theme. Arrange the available objects to create a contraption that will knock out the boar in each stage. Total 100 stages include 3 tutorials.Continue Reading
Find the fruity combos and keep the thirsty parrot happy. This juicy matching-game will test your speed and eye for fruit. Remember – Polly wants juice, so you better start squeezing some fruit!
Switch fruits with the mouse. Activate power-ups with mouse or keyboard (A ,S, D, F and G keys)Continue Reading
The object of the game is to assemble molecules from compound atoms by moving the atoms on a two-dimensional playfield
Molecules is a clone of the original Atomix game but holds some additional information and different molecules!
Create the required molecules by moving your mouse over an atom. Then click one of the arrows to push the atom into a certain direction.Continue Reading
Mochi Media is proud to present this fast-paced action fighter with match-3 gameplay! Featuring awesome animations, sound effects, powerups and bosses, this is sure to be one of the most intense action puzzle experiences you’ll play in a while! Choose from multiple characters to travel through space and beat up on some baddies. Make sure to keep an eye on your health and special meter to unleash the most powerful attack across the galaxy!
HOW TO PLAY
BioGems is a turn-based match-3 game.
On your turn, swap one gem with an adjacent gem to form a line of three or more matching gems. To swap gems around, simply click or drag both gems. Gems will explode when matched in a chain of 3 or more, then new gems will fall from the top of the screen to fill the grid. This can cause a chain reaction of matching gems, giving you the effect of all gems destroyed in that combo.
Each gem type, when matched, will have an effect in the battle, like attacking or gaining energy. See the next section, Gem Types, for more information about their effect.
If you manage to match 4 or 5 gems in a row, their effect will be even more powerful, plus you will get a precious extra turn after this one! Prepare your moves wisely and you might play many moves in a row.
– Attack (grey, fist icon): Deals damage to your opponent. Costs a bit of energy.
– Energy Attack (purple, stars): Deals more damage to your opponent. Costs a lot of energy.
– Energy (yellow, lightning bolt icon): Restores a bit of energy.
– Life (green, heart icon): Restores a small amount of life.
– Defense (blue, shield icon): Prevents a percentage of the damage dealt to you during your opponent’s next turn.
– Counter (pink, arrow icon): Returns a percentage of damage dealt to you during you opponent’s next turn.
– Rage (red, fire icon): Fills your Rage meter on the top left of the screen. If you fill up the meter completely, you will unleash a devastating Rage Attack.
– Rainbow (black hole): Created after matching 5 gems. Swap it with an adjacent gem to destroy all other gems of that type!
– Match as many attack (fist) and energy attack (star) gems as you can to reduce your opponent’s life points.
– Every attack against your opponent will cost you a bit of energy. Keep an eye on your Energy meter and fill it up by matching Energy gems when it’s almost empty.
– Matching 4 or 5 gems in a row will give you an extra turn – watch the grid closely!
– There is a timer, so be quick! Scan the board for the best possible in the short time that is allotted to you.
– Each battle gives you rubies. Don’t forget – you can collect more rubies by matching shiny gems. Spend them at the upgrade shop before tackling the next enemy.
– Try creating an L or a T shape with gems of the same type for a very explosive special effect.
– Think about what the board’s configuration will be after your move. Try to prevent your opponent from matching the gems he needs by shifting the board around defensively.
– If you’re having trouble defeating an enemy, don’t give up! Keep buying upgrades in the shop and you’ll eventually win.
– When your opponent is low on Energy, make sure to match Energy gems yourself so he doesn’t get
– Match Defense or Counter gems when your opponent’s rage meter is almost full to reduce his Rage Attack’s impact.
– Make sure you do not waste Attacks or Rage on a shielded opponent. If the enemy matches lots of Defense or Counter gems, maybe it would be best to heal up or raise your Defense too.